There are so many details involved in planning a wedding or any event. Fritz’s Catering has been planning and facilitating events for over 30 years. Let us relieve your stress by dealing with vendors, providing the food and drinks and taking care of the little things that matter. This allows you to actually have fun at your own wedding or party.
We will always adhere to a rigid time frame for all plans and leave nothing to chance. Our job is to make sure everyone is involved in making your event a great day and everyone is on the same page.
All the small details of event planning add up to success in the big picture. Carolyn Fritz is a experienced certified event planner. She will work with you to organize, develop and execute all tasks related to an occasion. Carolyn will make sure every vendor is on time, every table setting is in place and every guest is having a great time. This is a truly detail-oriented job that goes far beyond time management. While you may think that paying an event coordinator is an extravagant expense, remember your time is valuable as well. Having Carolyn at the helm of your next event will allow you, your family and guests to enjoy your event. Here is a small list of the services that are included in Carolyn’s day of coordination:
• Meeting to plan out in detail all the details of your event or wedding
• Create a detailed itinerary, contact, sheet and map for all your vendors
• Contacts each vendor the week of your event to insure they know where and when to arrive, determine what needs to be in place prior to their arrival.
• Attend and direct wedding rehearsals
• Assist ushers and wedding party with seating, processional, and recessional details
• Arrive at the venue prior to the first vendor arrives.
• Distribute floral
• Coordinate all details and timing with the DJ, photographers and videographer
• Assist with details and timeline of the event such as bride/groom entrance, first dances, cake cutting, etc.
• Stay throughout the event to assist with departure items – gifts, décor, etc that is to be removed from the venue at the end of the event.
Contact Carolyn to get further details on the valuable services she can provide for your wedding or other event.